Our trainer Effie, has 30 years experience working with leading brands in the Australian fashion industry. She will give you the confidence to manage your sewing machine and teach you techniques to create beautiful clothes. You will begin the term by making a lined tote for you to carry your sewing gear.
- 50cm of sturdy cotton fabric for the outer (e.g. cotton duck, canvas, cotton sateen)
- 50cm of cotton fabric for lining (e.g. poplin)
- notebook and pen
- Wednesdays 1.00pm - 3.30pm
- 18th October - 6th December (8 weeks)
- Cost: $70 (includes some materials)
This is an ACFE course. Please ensure you complete the ACFE enrolment form found during checkout.
Bookings and registrations close 3 weeks after commencement.
If you are unable to register this term but would like to join the course in the following term, please use the link to register your interest: https://forms.gle/26VnZWDxZGvELy2DA