Prerequisite: A basic understanding of computers.
In this course you will be introduced to:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Organising folders and files
- Saving documents to folders
- Network folders
- Setting up online meetings
- Wednesdays 9.30am - 12.00pm
- 18th October - 6th December (8 weeks)
- Cost: $60
This is an ACFE course. Please ensure you complete the ACFE enrolment form found during checkout.
Bookings and registrations close 3 weeks after commencement.
If you are unable to register this term but would like to join the course in the following term, please use the link to register your interest: https://forms.gle/26VnZWDxZGvELy2DA